Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bad Blogger

I'm baaaaackkkk! I took a little break from blogging to enjoy the rest of my summer vacation, which went by way too fast. Me and the boyfriend had a lot of lazy days watching some good and not so good movies, went to a bunch of fun concerts, got stuck in the rain, bet on some horses, and just took advantage of the time we had together. I also went on a trip to amish-land and hershey park with the fam.

But now that I had that little break I am super excited to start blogging again, especially with school starting back up in a couple of days. Besides, being away at school will give me a whole lot more to blog about.
I am officially leaving for the ocean state tomorrow night, and moving into my apartment on friday. I have gone shopping for tons more decorations, and all my bedding and stuff like that. Decorating is one of my passions so I can not wait to get to make an empty space my own.
I will also be updating you on my job search, road trips, nights out, and of course everything food related.

My next post will be my before and after pictures of the apartment probably either Friday night or Saturday, so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment