We have all heard about them - the secret menu items that exist at many of the popular fast food restaurants. It makes people curious, and it makes me curious to know if anyone actually orders these things.
Recently Panera Bread aka "my second home" added their secret menu items to their regular menu. This includes a couple healthy bowl options for breakfast and lunch
But what about other restaurants? Here are the top five items I am dying to try!
5. Starbucks - Biscotti Frappuccino. You can order any Frappuccino with a biscotti blended into it.
4. Kentucky Fried Chicken - Poutine. This includes French fries, fried cheese curds, and gravy layered together.
3. Taco Bell - Doritos Locos Cheesy Gordita Crunch. The name says it all. You can also get a Volcano Taco Cheesy Gordita Crunch and a Fiery Doritos Locos Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Just ask and you shall receive.
2. Chipotle - Nachos. You can order Nachos at Chipotle. WHAT! Obviously they have all the components but I just never thought about doing this. But Nachos made with their amazing guac? Heaven.
1. Chipotle - The Quesorito. A burrito made out of a cheese quesadilla. OH. MY. GOD.
You can find out more about this marvelous concoction here.
Did you notice my last two are both found at Chipotle? Yes, the obsession lives on. And it is not going anywhere any time soon.
What secret menu options are you dying to try?
Obviously I am most interested in the Mexican variety.