Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jacky's Galaxie


A little while back on my quest to find amazing sushi restaurants in Providence I made my way to Jacky's Galaxie on Exchange Street. When you walk inside, Jacky's emits a cool vibe with bright colors and a laid back atmosphere. Located right next to the Water-fire basins, this is the perfect spot for dinner on one of those beautiful nights. 



We were seated at a table right by the window in the main dining area. Funky orange lanterns hang from the ceilings and a mix of comfy booths and tables are scattered about the restaurant.


 

  
I went for lunch and opted for one of their two course lunch specials. 

I started out with the Miso Soup, which was very flavorful,  and
was presented beautifully.


For my main course I got the choice of two sushi rolls. I decided on the
tempura shrimp roll and the classic California roll. Both were fresh and
the house sauce on the shrimp roll was delicious. And again, the presentation
was beautiful. 
Along with a glass of Riesling, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at Jacky's and I will definitely be returning to this spot on one of those days I have a craving for some sushi... which happens more often then it should. But with a great value like this Sushi Lunch Combo, I just might be able to give into my cravings more often. 



No comments:

Post a Comment