Monday, November 18, 2013

November Favorites

Hi there everyone!
I decided I am going to start a new series on the blog called __ Favorites where each month I take a break from sharing my foodie finds and unload on you my current obsessions.
 
 
- As the weather changes so do my style choices. Winter is without a doubt my favorite shopping season. There is something about comfy sweaters, boots, and over the knee socks that I am loving right now. Another favorite? Body suits. You never have to worry about your shirt riding up and you can style them with both shirts and pants like so:
 
Also, the skirt I am wearing in the first picture is from Anthropoligie. And yes, I am
obsessed with it. It seriously looks amazing with anything. Also, Rebel by Mac is seriously
the greatest lipstick I have ever owned. Obviously I am rocking it in all three pictures.

- Speaking of sweaters, my next obsession? The sweater weather scent from bath and body works. I currently have a wall plug in next to my desk and it instantly puts me in a good mood. I also bought a sweater weather candle from bath and body works which comes in a ceramic holder that looks like a sweater. I have not burned it yet because I am trying to quickly finish up my pumpkin scented candles before the Christmas season truly begins. Bath & Body Works really has the best quality candles. The scent lingers for a couple of days, and they are always having their three wick 2 for 22 candle sale. You really can't beat it. Just ask the girl who has a whole drawer full of them.
 
 

- While we are on the subject of Bath & Body works I have to talk about my current favorite scent that I have been wearing almost everyday. It is the Bath & Body Works body mist in the scent Noel. It literally smells like sugar cookies.
 

 
 
 
- As the holidays approach, I have been searching for affordable ways to decorate my work space for the holidays. There is something about a little Christmas cheer to brighten your day. There are tons of free printables online for all of the seasons that are a quick way to decorate your space for practically nothing. I currently have a banner that says "Give Thanks" on my desk for Thanksgiving, but after searching today I found a couple Christmas banners that I just can't wait to put up. (After thanksgiving of course!)
 
 
 
 

- American Horror Story. My boyfriend and I are currently watching American Horror Story Coven and we love it. We also went out and bought the Asylum season since we never watched that one and we love that one even more! After not being into the first season we kind of gave up on it, but the fact that they have a different story line every season means that there is always something for everyone. I absolutely love this concept, and I can not wait to see what they come up with next!
Our second TV obsession of the moment? The Following with Kevin Bacon. They finally added the first season to Netflix and so we just began watching - and we are hooked! Can not wait for the new season to start in January.
 
 
- My last obsession? This blog. In the recent months I have been coming up with more and more posts for you that go beyond just restaurant reviews. My love for writing and creating keeps growing, and it is all thanks to the amazing support that I have received from my friends and family.
I recently found out that Creatively Casey is being featured on Dante's Kitchen in East Greenwich's website and I could not be more excited.
 
 
 
So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to say thank you to everyone who continues to read my blog. It is because of you that I am so passionate about what I do.
 
 
Stay tuned, there is much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment