Saturday, April 5, 2014

A little spring cleaning

When I think of spring I think of renewal. The ground thaws, and the rain washes away the cold winter days. Flowers bloom, the birds sing, and there's a fresh smell in the air. And with these changes in the weather come other changes. Changes in yourself. You smile a little brighter, laugh a little louder, and give yourself up to the pure happiness that comes with the sunshine.
It is the time when everyone begins their spring cleaning, and puts away their knitted sweaters for sundresses. All winter long I have been dreaming of my big new plans for my little creative outlet, and spring seems like the perfect time to put them into action. A little spring cleaning of the blog if you will. 
Spring is the perfect time for change, and a little change is coming your way. 


Stay tuned for the new and exciting things in store.


Best,
Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment