With summer officially kicking off tomorrow I thought this would be the perfect time to share my summer bucket list with you!
1. Spend more time in the water. At the end of every summer I always say "Man, I should have went to the beach more". Not this year! I want to do as many water related activities as I possibly can this year. Kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, tubing, jet skiing - I want to do it all!
2. Go to as many outdoor concerts as possible. Whether it be something big like Warped Tour (we will be buying our tickets soon!) or a free concert in the park (first WBRU concert tonight!) I want to get outside and feel the music.
3. Take a spontaneous road trip - and create an awesome playlist for the ride. It can be one day or a whole weekend, I want to explore places I have never been.
4. Go to a drive in movie. Pack up some snacks and pillows, open up the hatch and enjoy each others company - perfect date night.
5. Cook my way through a (seasonal) cookbook. This one may be a challenge, but it is fun to have a goal and complete it. Any suggestions on which book to try?
What's on your summer bucket list?