Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Welcome To Creatively Casey

Hi There!

Whether you are a loyal reader or brand new, Welcome to my blog. I am Casey, a passionate hobbyist for all things creative 


I grew up in Northern New Jersey surrounded by the best bagels, pizza, and diners around. When it came time to go to college culinary school seemed like a no-brainer. I moved up to Providence Rhode Island and started my culinary career. 

Come Sophomore year I began my internship at Chef Mickey's in Walt Disney World. Many people would ask me questions about what it was like, and so my first blog "Simply Casey" was born.This became a place where I would talk about my days as a Disney Cast member in the College Program. I loved writing and continued on after I left Florida posting the occasional restaurant review or recipe. I was now in my Junior year of College. This was about the time I realized being a chef was not my calling. 


My last year of college I began working Front Desk at a hotel and started taking Event Management classes. In those classes I found my niche. I moved down to the Sales office a year later as an Event Coordinator- moving one step closer in my career goals. 

The blog however began feeling forced. I began posting about things that were boring to me just because I felt like I had to post something. I realized that this was not me, and I needed to stop emulating other bloggers, and create something entirely my own. I did not want to be tied down to the title of a certain blog genre - food, fitness, just restaurant reviews etc.I wanted to share all of my passions with you. I realized that starting over, taking a break, and reevaluating my page is what I needed to do to become re inspired. 


Creatively Casey is a blog all about the little things that inspire happiness. Whether it be a recipe, a unique restaurant or shop, decor inspirations, or simply a look into my life I want to be able to inspire you. No matter where you are in life, you should never stop learning and discovering new things. 

Lets create inspiration together!

xo. Casey




No comments:

Post a Comment