Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pink Lemonade Sangia

Sangria is my favorite drink to get when I am out at a restaurant. If there is sangria on the menu then I am ordering it- especially if it is any variation of white or fruity sangria. So while hanging around the house on vacation I decided to make a variation of my own. 

Here is the simple ingredient list: 
1. Pink Lemonade - I used Newman's Own
2. White Wine - Now usually I would use a Moscato wine in my sangria because I like it sweet, but since we were adding the lemonade it was going to be sweet enough so I used a Riesling, still sweeter then a Chardonnay or a Pinot Grigio, but like I said I like it sweet. 
3. Frozen Raspberries 
4. Lemons and Limes 


I didn't measure anything- and you don't need to. If you like it sweeter add more lemonade, if you don't add more wine. You can even balance it out with a little soda water. Then just add the raspberries and the sliced lemons and limes. 


Super easy and delicious! Next time I am going to take it up a notch and add in some limoncello. That will also add to the sweetness, so I will balance it out with a dry wine. 

You can add whatever other hard liquor or fruit that you want to this recipe to make it your own. With sangria there are no limitations. It is a fun drink that I will be enjoying all summer long. 

Happy Sunday!

xo. Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment