Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Five, August Favorites

I can not believe that August is practically over. This summer absolutely flew by. It feels like I was just moving into my apartment yesterday. Cray.

Here is what I was loving in the month of August. 

1. Starbucks Iced Coffee with one pump of the cinnamon dolce syrup. Super simple and super delicious. 

2. Canva. This is a free graphics site where you can make totally awesome customizable banners. What up to my new banner up there! 

3. Heart of Dixie. Most of the shows that I watch have me saying "OMG!" and "Who are they going to kill of next?!" all the time (I'm lookin at you the walking dead and dexter). But sometimes I just want to watch something totally lighthearted and I found that in the Heart of Dixie. It is the absolute perfect show to put on and fall asleep to. (but is that girls name really lemon?)


4.  Divergent. I finally got to sit down and watch this show and oh man, now I understand what all the hype was about! It is very similar to the Hunger Games so if you loved those books/movies I think you will really like this one. Unlike the Hunger Games I did not read the books before the movie and I am totally cool with just enjoying the film for what it is - and I am super excited for the next one! I think my boyfriend will enjoy this movie way more than he enjoyed the Hunger Games movies. (Oh, and Tris is a way less dramatic version of Katnis). 


5. Haircut! My hair may or may not have been two drastically different lengths for over a month. This past weekend I finally got off my lazy butt and went to the salon. After the stylist said "Oh this no good" I knew they were going to cut a decent amount off. It is a little shorter than I hoped but I am actually growing to really like this length, and it feels super healthy. Worth it.


xo. Casey



No comments:

Post a Comment