Sunday, October 5, 2014

Favorite Spaces, My Desk

The first thing I was excited about when we moved into our apartment (besides the balcony of course) was the office. I knew that it was going to be utilized as James music studio, but I was excited to make a little corner of the room all mine. 

After some time my little space is finally done, and I am excited to share it with you today!




I wanted my space to represent who I am, and be a place where I can feel creative. I love all of the bright colors of the washi tape frames -  I did a post on that last week if you want to see how I did that! The wooden desk was a gift from my mother that she got at Target. It has beautiful iron legs that are not bulky and do not take up a lot of space. The sweater candle holder contains my favorite bath and body works candle, the leaves candle. The owls, which I love, are also gifts from my mother- thanks mom! 

A full tour of the studio will be coming your way soon- we have a couple more pieces to pick up first! Hope you enjoyed this little peak into my blogging space, and I hope it inspired you to create your own work space. 

xo. Casey





No comments:

Post a Comment