Wintertime is in full effect here in Rhode Island so it is time for me to come up with my seasonal bucket list.
1. Find new coffee shops in Providence. I feel like this is an every season goal, but in the winter I look for more indoor activities. And what's better than a cozy coffee shop. I already found a new favorite, and I am excited to find even more.
2. Finish decorating the apartment. We have been in here for over half the year already, and so this is the season that I want to really complete the look of our place.
3. Go Ice Skating. Every year Kennedy Plaza in Providence opens up the Bank of America ice skating rink. I think that would be a super fun date night activity.
4. Work out. Every winter I say "I need to start working out so I am in shape for spring/summer". Then April rolls around and I haven't started yet. I have a Planet Fitness gym membership, and I think it's time I actually start using it. I don't want to have the "wintertime regret" this year.
5. Live in the moment. I know it is easy to want to wish away the winter when you think about the warm summer months. However, time goes by way too fast, so I need to just find ways to enjoy the season we are in.
What are your winter goals?