Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boyfriend In the Kitchen

I am just going to come out and say it, my boyfriend is a very lucky guy. Who get's lucky enough to have a culinary student as a girlfriend? Now I know he would probably tell you I never cook for him, which is true and untrue. I have cooked him a few meals in the past but its hard to do when I don't have my own kitchen. Don't worry Daniel, I have decided I am going to be trying out a lot of different desert recipes and i have named you my taste tester, so lots of goodies will be coming your way soon!
But one day Dan randomly decided he wanted to cook us dinner. He wouldn't tell me what he was making, just told me what to do. He kept calling it his "creation" and he seemed very excited about it!
I started off cutting up some garlic and then cutting and breading pieces of chicken. While he was making a tomato sauce and toasting english muffins.. Oh boy, what is going on?! As I pan fried the chicken the boy was making the english muffins into garlic bread. When the chicken was done, he started assembling his masterpiece.

He topped the english muffins with the sauce, pepperoni,
chicken, mozzarella cheese, and more sauce. Then we popped
them into the oven until the cheese was melted. 

The finished product
I have to say, they were actually pretty good! It was nice to have the boy in the kitchen, I think I am going to start expecting him to cook me dinner more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment