So here it is guys, my no fail chocolate chip cookie recipe :)
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/8 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon slat
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips ( I used Ghiradelli chocolate)
1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. Cream the butter and both sugars together
3. Add the beaten egg and vanilla
4. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and add to the creamed mixture
5. Mix thoroughly and add the chocolate chips.
6. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden brown on the edges.
I made my cookies pretty big and did not shape them into nice round shapes either. They kind of had a rustic look to them, but thats just me.
Happy baking everyone!