1. Iced Raspberry Caramel Macchiato's from Starbucks. Ask for Raspberry syrup instead of vanilla so it's not too sweet.
2. Cuban Sandwiches from Rosemary & Thyme in Newport. Pork loin, ham, pickles, mustard, on a Parmesan panini. Perfection
3. Fruit in mason jars. What started as a way to bring fruit to work before I bought tupperware has now become my favorite way to bring any food item to work whether it be fruit, salad, or even pasta.
4. Orange is the New Black. If you have not watched this show yet do it now! It is a Netflix Original Series about a girl who's life got flipped turned upside down and winds up in jail for something that happened years ago when she was a lesbian drug mule. I finished the first season in a week and the second in two days. There are so many big personalities in this show you never know what they are going to do next. The only bad part about this show is that I need to wait until 2015 for season three.
5. Spontaneous dinners with my favorite guy. When being in a relationship with a chef you get used to the long hours and crazy schedules that come with the job. This makes our spontaneous dinner dates and time together that much more meaningful.