Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Caturday


James was in Vermont this week and George and I were missing him a lot. He doesn't go into work until three today so we are spending this lazy Saturday morning watching Masterchef, drinking coffee, and enjoying our time together. These are some of my absolute favorite moments. 

After he leaves for work I want to get to work organizing and decorating some spots in the apartment I have been ignoring. I will be stepping into the vortex that is Target and probably leave with a million things I do not need and be totally happy about it. I will also finally check "get a haircut" off my list of things to do. It is way over due (it may be two different lengths right now because I tried to cut it myself..maybe). 

How are you spending this breezy Saturday afternoon? 

xo. Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment