Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Five, September Favorites

Can you believe that we are almost done with September already? I feel like it was just Labor Day weekend. Well, believe it or not it is that time of month again - Favorites Time. 

1. Fall. This one is obvious. And even though technically the first day of fall was two days ago, it is already my favorite thing. Fall is my favorite color - insert basic bitch comment here - But seriously, I love everything about fall: the cooler air, the leaves changing. And it is the first step into the holiday season. 



2. Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee. From Dunkin Donuts by the way - blasphemy I know. But I have gotten one every day since they have been out and I ain't stopping now... until gingerbread latte's return that is. 



3. Melissa Etheridge Radio on Pandora. This one is a little random but they play the best songs on this station. It is my go-to station while sitting at my desk at work to get me through the day. Girl Power all the way. 

4. Meatloaf. But not just any meatloaf - the superior meatloaf recipe on the back of the beefy onion soup mix box. Literally the most moist and delicious meatloaf I have ever had - and this is coming from someone who used to hate meatloaf.

5. Brooklyn Nine Nine. Okay, so keep this one on the hush hush from my boyfriend since I would get a big "I told you so" but this show is hilarious. We are only four episodes in and I am already hooked. Andy Samberg is wonderful as always - I still jam out to Lonely Island. 





xo. Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment