Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Caturday


Excuse me sir, what are you thinking about in this picture? 

This weekend has been unseasonably hot - and amazing so far. I took off Friday and my boyfriend and I went to the Big E Fair and had the best time. We ate all the fun fair foods: giant corn dogs, snow cones, lots of pumpkin beer and angry orchard, and lots of free samples in the eastern states area. The Big E fair is one of my favorite things, and have gone that last five years. Can not wait for next year!

Today I spent the day apple picking with the family, in the heat, but it was fun none the less. I can not wait to bake some yummy apple goodies with my bounty. 

Who knows what tomorrow has in store - possible brewery tour? Whatever it is, I have a feeling it will top off this amazing long weekend perfectly. 

xo. Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment