Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Five, December Favorites

Can you believe that it is time for December favorites already? I can not believe that Christmas is over and the new year is fast approaching. With that said, I still managed to find some new favorites.It is time to finally share them all with you. 


1. Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar from Lush. 
Here is what Lush has to say about this product: "Our purple shampoo bar jumps into action to sort out oil problems on top. It cleans away grease and balances sebum production for soft, shiny (in the good way) hair. Fruity juniperberry oil sorts out your oily, congested scalp, while lemon and lime make your hair clean and shiny and give it an extra fresh scent. The incredible herbal duo, lavender and rosemary are superpowers if you’re having troubles in the oil department. Rosemary has been used for hundreds of years for its anti-bacterial capabilities, while lavender is known for its ability to balance and soothe the scalp. You'll be jumping for joy in no time!"
I absolutely love these, and I may never go back to bottled shampoo again. They are really that good. 


2. Justin's Nut Butter. 
Justin's says: "Our products are made with common sense. A sense that cooking in small batches ensures higher quality. That selectively choosing fine, all-natural ingredients will make it taste better. And that no matter their size, companies should always be grateful to their customers, employees and community."
This nut butter is not only healthier for you than the other highly processed brands, it is absolutely delicious. You can physically see the chopped up nuts in this butter. Justin's comes in all sorts of different flavors, but my current favorite? The Maple Almond Butter. And did I mention they make Peanut Butter Cups too?  For a girl who's dog's name is Reeces, this is a dream come true. 


3. The 100. 
I discovered this show on Netflix, and I was instantly hooked. I may have finished the whole first season in one day. Maybe. I am all about post-apocalyptic movies and shows, so if you do too this is right up your alley. 


4. Dr. Jart BB Cream. 
I received this product in my November Birchbox and instantly fell in love. This is the perfect concealer. It goes on smooth, and hides any redness or spots that I have on my face without looking like it is caked on. 



5. Chestnut Praline Latte 
Starbucks has rolled out their newest holiday drink in five years, and I am in love. First of all, Chestnuts remind me of my grandfather roasting them in the oven on a chill winter night. I immediately was drawn to this drink, and Starbucks delivered. 



Starbucks also tastes so much better in a red cup, don't ya think. 

xo. Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment