Thursday, March 31, 2011

Apartment Tour

Today is Tuesday and finally my day off for the week. I woke up at 2 pm and decided it was time to get up, get productive, and get things done. I put in my laundry, cleaned up my room, and decided to make my room tour blog post. It's a thunder-stormy day here in Orlando, which is fine with me because i needed a day put aside for getting things done and then relaxing.
So anyway, on with the tour!
Here we are, welcome to Building 40 Room 4008.
This is the view off my porch/balcony like thing.
I told you it was pouring! There was a huge bang
of thunder and all of these cars alarms went off.
Here is my little side of the room. We can't tape pictures
on the wall so its kinda bare right now. Im planning on
buying a small bulletin board to put my stuff on.
Here is my night stand. Ive got my computer, and pictures
of my grandpa the most amazing guy in the world, and
dan the second most amazing guy in the world (sorry dan!)
haha okay, okay they are tied for first. 

Here is our one dresser. The left side is mine, and the right side
is my roommate Shauna's.  I decided to rebel and tape my
calendar to the wall. I needed a little something. Then I have just
a couple of my favorite movies I brought: Elizabethtown,
13 going on 30, Ps I love you, and a Cinderella Story.
Can't live without the chick flicks.

Here is a kinda hard to see view of my closet.
It's stuffed to the brim with clothes and shoes.
Im a heavy packer. 


Here is our sink area. Nothing too fancy. And
yes I am still in my pajamas. Hey its my day off!

And there is a quick little view of our bathroom.
Trust me, you don't want to see the whole thing. 

Here is my little shelf of things. Nothing to out of the ordinary.
Makeup, hair stuff, toothpaste, and a giant bottle of aloe. I
definitely need that. 

Here is our living room. It's pretty empty. 

Here is the kitchen which is the total opposite of the living room.
This thing is full to the brim with food. You should see the freezer.
I don't really have much food left seeing as how I haven't been
food shopping lately. Theres not much motivation to cook at 1 am.

And here is our dining room table that i am pretty sure
no one has ever sat at before. See that little walkway
where the light is on the left? Thats the other side of
the apartment where the other two bedrooms are and the
other bathroom. My room is the only one with its own
bathroom. Great success.

So there it is, my little home sweet home for the next two months. I would show you pictures of the pool area and all that stuff but like i said, it is pouring rain so the pictures wouldn't be very nice (and I don't really want to go walking around in the rain). Time for me to get back to relaxing, and if I feel motivated enough to get out of bed, go to the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment