Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blogging

Recently I have become a big fan of blogs. They are a way to express yourself, and share with the world anything that interests you. So at one thirty in the morning i made the decision to start a blog. To share with the world little things about my life and my hobbies. 
I am a culinary student currently on her internship at Walt Disney World. What better time to start a blog then now? Not only to share stories about my life here in Florida, but also share cooking stories and tips along with anything else i am finding interesting at the moment. 
I am excited to start my first real blog, and hope that you will enjoy it as much as I will. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Casey! Link to me and I'll link you back. I'll put your blog URL on my blog, maybe we can drive some traffic to each other's site.

    ReplyDelete