Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food Review: Marketside Cheesy Breadsticks

I went to Wallmart last night and did some seriously needed food shopping. In the prepared food area of the food section in this Super Wallmart there was a brand of pizza's and other goodies called Marketside. It looked good and I decided to get myself a treat to enjoy on my rainy day off. I decided to get the Cheesy Breadsticks. On the box it say's "We've topped our soft breadsticks with 100% natural mozzarella and added creamy ranch and zesty marinara dipping sauce for extra flavor". Sounded promising.

According to the box, 2 breadsticks and 2 tbsp of
Ranch dressing is 190 calories. 2 breadsticks and
2tbsp of marinara sauce is 170 calories. Well let
me tell you, I ate way more then two breadsticks and
2 tbsp of dipping sauce. Guess this was my one day
off treat. Gotta do some working out later on after I
stop feeling ridiculously full and lazy. 

Ready to go in the oven. You bake it at about 425 degrees,
and it is done in 7-8 minutes depending on how crispy you
like it. 

Hot and bubbly out of the oven. 

Yum. A good snack to eat while catching up on all
my shows I have missed. 

Overall I think this was a good product and would recommend it if it is sold in your local Wallmart. For just 2 something (sorry I don't remember the exact price) it is a lot cheaper then you would pay at a pizza place such as Domino's or Pizza Hut, and its ready in only 8 minutes. Definitely a good pick if you are wanting to have a pizza dinner made in the comfort of your own home, or just want to snack on it on your day off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment