Friday, November 4, 2011

Can't spell LOVE without OV

I have passed by the little red building which is known as OV's Restaurant many times. I have always heard great things about it but have never gone in. Today I did, and I am so glad I did!
OV's is located on Allen's Avenue in Providence. Its got about 10 booths in it, and some bar stools at the counter. The place is owned by a Johnson & Wales graduate, and it is definitely considered a hole in the wall kind of place. They have great food, and at very cheap prices.


I got a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on an everything bagel (my staple breakfast food) and some home fries. My meal came out to 5.75 which is not bad at all. The eggs were fluffy and delicious, the bacon was nice and crispy, and the bagel was grilled on the flat top. YUM. Two other people got the OV's Special which is only three dollars. It comes with two eggs, bacon, home fries, and toast. Pancakes and Crepes were also ordered at the table, and they looked delicious. 
OV's does not only serve breakfast food however, they have appetizers like mozzarella sticks, which were also ordered, wings, sandwiches, soups and more. 

OV's is a great place for college kids on a tight budget to go and enjoy some good quality food. I would highly recommend checking it out the next time you pass by, it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment