Sunday, June 29, 2014

Discovering Block Island

Last year when my family decided they wanted to go somewhere new for vacation I was skeptical. The Jersey shore had been our summer home for years and I wasn't ready to go somewhere else. They had suggested Block Island in Rhode Island. "I live in Rhode Island, why would I want to vacation here" I thought. But when I got there, things changed. 
I fell in love with the atmosphere and the island way of life. It was like stepping into a new world far far away from my little state. 

I did a whole restaurant series about my stay in block island which you can read all about in my July 2013 archives. The food on the island is phenomenal, and I suggest checking out those posts if you are planning a trip there this summer. 

I love Block Island, and my boyfriend has never been. 
By some freak glitch in the universe we have today off together (yay!) and so I knew right away that this would be the perfect time to sail away to block island together.

I know he is going to fall in love with it just like I did. 



Hope your Sunday Funday is full of adventures too! 


xo. Casey 


No comments:

Post a Comment