Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Naturebox Review, May Box

Currently Monthly Box Services are becoming increasingly popular. There is Birchbox (which I also subscribe too) & Ipsy for beauty products, and even Barkbox for your dog. Recently I found out about Naturebox, a $19 dollar a month where you can choose (or let them surprise you) five different snacks  each month. I got very excited about all the possibilities and knew that I had to try it!

According to their website "Naturebox delivers a world of carefully sourced and nutritionist approved foods right to your door. Each snack contains wholesome ingredients with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors." The best part is for each box that they sell, they donate one meal to Feeding America.
Now let's get into the snacks!


The whole reason that I joined Naturebox was because of these bad boys right here:
1. Guacamole Bites. These are located in the savory snacks portion of the website. They are very crunchy (comparable to a frito) and to my delight - they really do taste like guacamole! They have the tanginess from the lime and a subtle avocado flavor. These will definitely be a re-purchase. 


2. Everything Bagel Stix. These are located in the chips and sticks section of the pantry. They have the same flavors as a crunchy bread stick with a pop of flavor from the traditional "everything bagel toppings". These are perfect with your favorite dip. 


3. Chili Lime Pistachios. These are found in the nuts and seeds section. First of all, if you do not like spicy these are not for you. Immediately the spicy cayenne pepper hits you, followed by a heavy lime flavor. There is definitely a kick but the lime is very overpowering. They were good, but would not be my first choice. 

4. Baked Sweet Potato Fries. If you love the distinct taste of sweet potato these are for you. I was definitely expecting something a little more out of these. I was not a big fan, but my coworkers loved them. 

5. Yogurt Dipped Pretzles. I did not like these at all. They have a very unpleasant sour taste to them. My boyfriend said that he liked them, although he has not touched them since. I will not be re choosing them. 


Overall I am very pleased with my first Naturebox! I am anxiously counting down the days until my next delivery (obviously the guacamole bites are in there). 

Would you guys like me to create a feature where I go through my Naturebox snacks every month? Let me know what you think!

xo. Casey




No comments:

Post a Comment