Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cook Through The Book; Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, & Shakes

Remember my summer bucket list post where I decided to cook through an entire cook book this summer? Well since July has just begun I decided this was the perfect time to announce my book of choice - Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, & Shakes. 
If you have never been to Bobby's Burger Palace then you are missing out. Every burger I have tried there is unique and flavorful. Absolutely delicious burgers. 

Simple cooking is what I gravitate to during the summer. You don't want to be in a hot kitchen creating complicated dishes when you want to be enjoying the sunshine. You want quick, flavorful, and fresh dishes and in the summer time that is a good burger. 

The book is broken up into four sections
one. burgers
                                                          two. french fries, potato chips, and onion rings
                                      three. condiments and seasonings
      four. milkshakes
       
Everything looks so fresh and delicious and I am very excited to brush up on my cooking skills while cooking new twists on a summer classic. 


Do you want to join in on the challenge? 
First recipe coming up this week!

xo. Casey


Disclaimer: this post has been updated. my original choice of cookbook "Back to Basics" has delicious recipes such as roasts, stews, and soups more geared towards cooler weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment