Sunday, September 28, 2014

Apple Cinnamon Water

I can not call this a recipe post, but it is one of my favorite and most refreshing drinks that I have had. In the fall I am all about cinnamon. I love to put it in everything from deserts to drinks. This is probably the most simple way to incorporate cinnamon into everyday. 


This is just club soda, although you can use still water as well, sliced apples, and cinnamon. And that's it. It is refreshingly light, and gives the water amazing natural flavor. 

Cinnamon is used in a lot of detox waters very similar to this. Cinnamon works with your body to combat high fat meals which is why it is used to cleanse the body. It is why this drink makes you feel so good - especially after possibly eating corn dogs, lot's of beef jerky, and beer while at a fair. 



This is another drink that I happily call "fall in a glass" - it just never gets old. 
Sometimes the simplest things are the greatest things. 

xo. Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment