Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Caturday, Thankful Edition


One of my favorite days of the year is fast approaching. In the spirit of the holiday I want to share with you my list of what I am thankful for this year. This has been a big year for me, and I have so much to be thankful for. 

1. I have to start off my list with the special guy these Saturday posts are dedicated to. Little George is one of the most amazing things to come into my life. He is so lovable, and always makes us laugh. It was by pure luck that I saw him posted on petfinder by a shelter in Massachusetts. James went not expecting anything, but once he saw this little guy there was no leaving without him. I can not picture our lives without him now. 

2. About seven months ago I moved into my first apartment with my boyfriend, and it is the best decision I could have made. I love this house, and being able to live with my best friend. I also love having a place that is all mine, that we can customize to fit our personalities. 

3. I can not list the two things above without mentioning my amazing boyfriend. He is so supportive and loving, and I could not picture my life without him. 

4. This past month I have been fortunate to take a huge step in my career. I could not be more thankful to the people who believed in me, and felt that I was ready for this next step. 

5. I can not end this post without thanking you, my readers. Whether you are friends, family members, or people who have connected with me through this blog in some way, I say thank you. It is because of you that I create the content for my blog, and I look forward to continuing to evolve it. 

Thanksgiving is the perfect time to look back at all of the things that have happened in the past year. I must say, I think this has been my best year yet, and for that I am truly thankful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment