Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Breaktime Bowl & Bar

This may just be the coolest place I ever feature on the blog- I am just throwing that out there now.

Located in the Hope Artiste Village in Pawtucket is a new bar featuring a 1920's duckpin bowling alley. If you don't know what duckpin bowling is (and I don't blame you) it is an old fashioned bowling alley. You know, like before the machines that re set the pins for you. 



You have one person at the bottom of the alley setting the pins for you and throwing the balls back on a wooden ramp. The goal is to get down the most amount of pins in the least amount of throws. And in case you are wondering, I totally beat James. 

Breaktime also has a large bar and reception space. This is a super unique spot to go out with friends, have a party, or in my opinion the coolest wedding of the year. 



This is one of those places that makes Providence one of the coolest cities to live in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment