Thursday, June 4, 2015

Saturday Caturday


It has been too long since I have shared a Saturday Caturday post here on the blog - have you all missed your weekly dose of George Washington? He has been his normal sweet and sour self, leaving me constantly entertained. 

In March this little one gave my quite the scare - he was throwing up for days, wouldn't eat or drink, and looked miserable. I took him to the doctors twice, put him on two different kinds of medicine, until finally I had to bring him to the hospital where he stayed overnight on iv's. It took two more days of recouping until he finally started getting back to himself. It was a a draining week - my then boyfriend and I had just broken up and I was on my own trying to take care of this little guy. It was an experience but it made me stronger - I realized when everything piles up at once I can make it through. This little guy is one of the best things to ever come into my life and I am thankful for him everyday. And I constantly remind myself of that as he knocks down my water glasses at three in the morning and prevents me from having any plants in the house. 

But boy are you are worth it my little Georgie. I mean who can resist that tongue? 

No comments:

Post a Comment