Sunday, September 14, 2014

Simple (& healthy!) Buffalo Chicken Dip

Football season is officially a go which means sunday afternoons surrounded by friends, food, and beer. Tailgating food are usually a combination of three things: delicious, fried, cheesy. At least in my eyes. Well I decided to make one of my favorite cheesy dishes a little more calorie friendly without compromising taste. 

My super easy buffalo chicken dip only involves four main ingredients: chicken, ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce. Super simple. 


Grill your chicken and set aside. I seasoned mine with a little salt, pepper, and cajun spices. Mix ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, hot sauce, and chicken in an oven safe container. Place in the oven at 400 degrees and bake until bubbling. It seriously can not get any simpler than that. 

I used a home made siracha that my boyfriend brought home from work, but any of your favorite hot sauces would work with this. Eat with your favorite chips, and enjoy!



No matter what team you are rooting for ( J E T S JETS JETS JETS!) everyone will agree that this dip is a winner!

xo. Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment