Friday, June 17, 2011

Feels Something Like Summertime

Hey there blog readers! I know I say this in about every post but.. it's been a while since i've posted on here. I really am going to try to be more consistent with this thing, I promise!
So here is a little update about what i've been doing.
Last week I went to the x factor with the cousins and my mom. It was a little unorganized and we stood outside in the heat for quite a while but it was fun, and my mom got to shake Simon's hand.

He was really nice!
Monday me and the cousin's went to the NKOTBSB concert! The Backstreet Boys were so good! The concert was a lot of fun. Jordan Sparks was the opening act who was good, along with some girl named Ashlyn Huff who wasn't so good..at all. 

 

The next day we drove down to south jersey to stay by my cousin Victoria's for a couple days. We decided to head down to Philly for the day. 

Yumm! We got lunch at Tony Luke's which was really good.
I got a cheese steak, wiz wit-out which in normal terms is a
cheese steak with cheese wiz and no onions. Mmm. This place
was good, definitely better then Pat's but still not as good as Jims.
No visit to Philly is complete without a stop in condom
kingdom in south street. 

The next day we took a drive down to Long Beach Island, my favorite beach in Jersey. Of coarse we had to stop at our favorite place to eat down there The Chicken or the Egg. YUM. I got my usual, which is the Eggle: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a grilled bagel. 


No better place then the Jersey Shore. 
The next day we just hit up the outlet stores, went for lunch at PF Changs, and watched some home movies. Then me and ali took the drive back up to North Jersey and got dinner at the always amazing White Manna with the boyfriend. If you have never been there go.. right now. I mean it, get in your car and drive.. it will be worth it, trust me.

So that is all I have for you guy's right now, I have a few more post ideas that I am going to put up for your guys very soon.. expect a couple posts one right after another.. shocking I know. Hope you are all enjoying your summer's!

No comments:

Post a Comment