Friday, June 3, 2011

Anthropologie Inspiration

I have a new love. A new very expensive love. The Anthropologie store opened in the Garden State Plaza, and I have fallen in love with all the earthy, flowery, beautiful things in it. I have decided that I want to base my apartment that I will be living in at school in the fall around that theme. Since the store is rather expensive however, I will be taking little things from the store and use them as inspiration to find other unique things at a cheaper price.
Here is an example of some things from the store..


It's all about the bright colors and flowery prints, along with very simple items. Almost like a Very Bradley bag. If only I could live in a Vera Bradley Catalog.

So today I made my first purchase, which I am wicked excited about. It was one of the cheaper items in the store ($14.00), and is a good starting off point. 
I got the C for Casey obviously!
The one I bought at the store is patterned a little differently. It has more lime green in it which is always a plus for me!

Another thing I may incorporate are these lamp's that my mom found. Right now they are kinda ugly, but with a little bit of paint they can add a nice touch to the room!
Right now they are brown and orange. I'm thinking
about painting these bad boys a turquoise color.

So there is my little update. Haven't put anything up here in a while so I figured I would share with you my current project. I will fill you in on any other little items that I find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment