Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Its Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas..

... At Starbucks!

This morning I got the news. The news I wait for all year long.. the holiday drinks are now being served at Starbucks! Right after class I rushed over to get my first gingerbread latte of the season, and it was wonderful :) I know it is only the first of November and way too early to start thinking about Christmas, but what can I say.. nothing can turn a crappy day around like a little holiday spirit, no matter how early it is.

Gingerbread goodness in a cup. It's heaven<3

Other delicious drinks include the Caramel Brulée Latte, Eggnog Latte, and the Peppermint Mocha Latte. And the best part? They now offer a skinny version of the Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino that is only 100 calories! Can't get any better then that. 


On another note, this weekend I rented the movie Something Borrowed with Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson from Red Box, and let me tell you.. I absolutely loved it! I haven't found a good chick flick that I have fallen in love with like that in a long time. I haven't read the books, but I am planning on picking it up as soon as my exams are over and I have a little more free time. But I highly recommend renting this movie right away!



So go ahead and run to your local Starbucks and get your hands on one of their holiday drinks, and sit down with this great chick flick..  it just might make your Tuesday a little jollier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment