Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Five - Summer Bucket List

With summer officially kicking off tomorrow I thought this would be the perfect time to share my summer bucket list with you!

1. Spend more time in the water. At the end of every summer I always say "Man, I should have went to the beach more". Not this year! I want to do as many water related activities as I possibly can this year. Kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, tubing, jet skiing - I want to do it all!


2. Go to as many outdoor concerts as possible. Whether it be something big like Warped Tour (we will be buying our tickets soon!) or  a free concert in the park (first WBRU concert tonight!) I want to get outside and feel the music. 


3. Take a spontaneous road trip - and create an awesome playlist for the ride. It can be one day or a whole weekend, I want to explore places I have never been. 

4. Go to a drive in movie. Pack up some snacks and pillows, open up the hatch and enjoy each others company - perfect date night. 

5. Cook my way through a (seasonal) cookbook. This one may be a challenge, but it is fun to have a goal and complete it. Any suggestions on which book to try? 

What's on your summer bucket list? 



xo. Casey




No comments:

Post a Comment