Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Five, July Favorites

1. Dexter Currently my favorite tv show. I would even go so far as to say that it is one of my top three favorite shows of all time. I just finished season four and OMG- trinity is crazy & OMG- Rita!? (no spoilers, I promise.)



2. Almond Milk Recently I decided to try using almond milk in my iced coffee and it has made such a difference! Not only is it low in fat, but it adds flavor to your coffee without adding syrups or sugar. Try the coconut flavored almond milk, I am loving it right now. 

3. Details Recently at work I have been given corporate groups to detail, and I am loving it. I love working directly with clients to ensure that everything is perfect for them. I have been detailing social blocks for a year now, but to finally be able to detail full meetings on my own? So exciting!

4. Seven Stars Bakery My boyfriend and I have been frequenting this spot a lot this month (it even sparked my almond milk love). Their coffee and pastries are perfect. Watch out for a full review coming soon!

5. Of course my final favorite of the month is the new love of my life - my kitten George. He is the absolute cutest and I am obsessed with him. (Hey all my cat loving friends out there - get ready for even more Saturday Caturday posts so you too can share my obsession). 


No comments:

Post a Comment