Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Five, Thanksgiving Favorites

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and since it is fast approaching I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Thanksgiving Recipes to get your prepared for the holiday! Last Thanksgiving my cousin and I were in Rhode Island on our own since we both had to work next day, so we had our first annual Cousin Thanksgiving. 


We cooked a lot of food - and it was amazing! This year however, I am going home to New Jersey to be with my family and I am letting my mom do all the cooking. Because really, nothing is better than a home cooked meal from your mom. 

Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving Recipes, and where to find them. 

1. Broccoli Quinoa Casserole from Fit Foodie Finds  fitfoodiefinds.com
Oh the casserole, a Thanksgiving must have. 

2. Bacon and Bourbon Stuffing from ABeautifulMess www.abeautifulmess.com
Emma over at abeautifulmess can do no wrong with her amazing recipes, but this one seriously takes the cake. 

3. Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes from How Sweet It Is www.howsweeteats.com
Because what isn't better with brown butter? 

4. Pepperjack Green Bean Casserole from ABeautifulMess www.abeautifulmess.com
Because you need more than once casserole at thanksgiving 

5. Yam Pudding with Bacon Streusel from The Kitchy Kitchen www.thekitchykitchen.com
I am telling you right now, you need more bacon at your Thanksgiving 

I hope you all get some inspiration from these recipes. These are some of my favorite bloggers that I have been following for a long time and their recipes are sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving Dinner this year whether you are with family, friends, or just your cousin.


Cheers, Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment