Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Caturday


I have to say I have such a greater appreciation for lazy Saturdays since starting my job. With such busy and exciting weeks, there is nothing I get excited for more than spending my Saturdays relaxing around the house with a cup of coffee, catching up on all my favorite shows, blogs, and youtube videos. 

We have also started to really start transforming our apartment into a real home. We have fallen in love with this place. We have such an amazing landlord, and it is very affordable. We know that we will be staying here for the year(s) to come, and so we are really creating a permanent home here. With that comes adding some new additions to our walls, cooking more, and really building up our home essentials. 

With that said my second installment of my "From apartment to Home" series will be coming soon, and by the picture above I think you can tell what it will be! 
Until then, I hope you have a very restful Saturday, and I will see you back here tomorrow with a yummy new recipe. 

xo. Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment