Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Traditions, Movie Edition

Every year there are a few movies I just have to watch during the holiday season. Some of them are classics, and some not as familiar. I am going to talk about a few of my favorites today (most on Netflix) to get you in the spirit!

First things first, the classics. 

Elf - always the very first Christmas movie I watch every year. 


How the Grinch Stole Christmas - because baby grinch is just too cute to resist.

The fires of love

Christmas with the Kranks - I watch this one multiple times during the holiday season. When Tim Allen get's the botox I lose it every time!


Now to some of my all time favorites that you may not have hear of. Caution: extreme cheesiness ahead. 

Snowglobe - a movie about a girl who gets stuck in a snowglobe and learns the true meaning of a "perfect" Christmas. Yes, it is as cheesy as it sounds. 



Let it Snow - I can not make a list of my favorite Christmas  movies without adding a Hallmark original movie in here. I have loved Candace Cameron since the full house days, and any Christmas movie with her is great but this is definitely my favorite. 



Christmas in Handcuffs - this is the ultimate cheesy abc family Christmas movie. Melissa Joan Heart and Nick Lachey make an interesting pair. The fact that she kidnaps him and they still fall in love is very unrealistic, but I have to watch it every year. 



The Holiday - it is not exactly a "Christmas movie" but it is one of my favorite movies set during the holidays, and always makes me feel good. And it stars my favorite guy Jack Black. 


And lastly, I can not make a list without including my all time favorite Christmas movie. Ever since I was little I have sung along to this film, performing the musical numbers in my living room. 

The year without a Santa Clause - because Heat Miser and Snow Miser are the OG's of Christmas 



What are your favorite holiday movies?


No comments:

Post a Comment