Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Gift Guides

If you are anything like me, then you are a last minute Christmas shopper. I will be spending my weekend driving around picking up my final gifts with the rest of the procrastinators. No fear my friends! I have two awesome gift guides for you on the blog today filled with fun ideas for those special guys and gals in your life. 


First up, the ladies. 

Pictured: kate spade wallet, crosby record player from urban outfitters, nixon gold watch, bath and body works three wick candle, lush gift set, birchbox subscription. 

These pre wrapped gift sets you can get from lush are the perfect last minute present idea. Everything is done for you, you just pick it up and go. Bath and body works also has great gift sets that everyone will love. Also, did you know that you can gift someone a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription from birchbox? That is the perfect gift for any beauty lover in your life. 


Now for the guys.

Pictured: beer making kit, xbox one, nixon watch, guitar pick punch, sports jersey, funny graphic tee. 

I love giving "activity" gifts, and the beer making kit is perfect. My favorite thing in this guide however is the guitar pick punch. I got this for James last year and he loved it. He is always losing his guitar picks, and with this you can make them from just about anything. Old gift cards definitely work the best. 


And there you have it! Any of these gifts are guaranteed to wow that special person in your life whether it is a friend, family member, or significant other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment