Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Moscow Mule Gift Box

This year for the holidays we are doing a Yankee Swap, or grab bag, at work for our office holiday party. I wanted to do something a little different, shying away from your typical gift card or bottle of wine gift idea. That's when I came up with the idea of doing a create your own cocktail gift box. At first a thought martini's, but then I saw the copper mugs and it hit me - Moscow Mule's. 

I love to get a little creative with my gifts every year. All you need to make this gift set is a box, some tissue paper or newspaper, and your drink ingredients. 

A Moscow Mule is a simple cocktail that consists of Ginger Beer, Vodka, and lime. Three simple ingredients combined to make a delicious drink. Traditionally they are served in a beautiful copper mug. Now this is a gift I would like to receive! 



This is an easy last minute gift that is sure to impress your friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment